- Week 1: Create an original version of a copyrighted character.
- Week 2: Draw a rough model sheet for an archetypal character, and then modify the character into an new archetype.
- Week 3: Brainstorming and Modeling methods. Create characters from random adjective/noun pairs and inkblots. Draw a character as a gesture sketch and as a modular sketch.
- Project 1: Mythological Character - Kamadeva
- Week 4: Take two previous characters and substitute elements between them. Take a previous character and create two modifications.
- Week 5: Create a generic character and take it through several style changes. Create a Saturday Morning Cartoon version, and three costume/prop changes.
- Week 6: Experiment with facial expressions and unique silhouettes.
- Week 7: